Voting Is Open! Vote for your favorite Cool Pics!! Help the entrants win some awesome prizes!
Cool Pic C has been removed – author did not grant permission to use post-competition.
Cool Pic F has been removed – author did not grant permission to use post-competition.
You know us, you love us, and we love you! We give PhD students a way to get their voice out to the world. We amplify it on social media. We have great products and services to make the lives of PhD students easier and better!
Owlstown is an online platform for creating an academic website that is easy to maintain and update. Designed and developed for PhDs (by a PhD), it has several benefits over other website builders:
No coding and no server maintenance means you can focus on sharing your academic content and save time for more research!
You can share your academic work in ways beyond a list of publications, such as project summaries, presentation videos and slides, course descriptions, CVs, research statements, blog posts, etc.
Keep your website updated with all of your academic work, so people can be informed and inspired by all of the interesting research that you do.
ResearchRabbit reimagines how you discover literature for your projects, keep up with newly published literature, and more!
How it works!
1. Add some papers relevant to your project
2. Based on those papers, ResearchRabbit generates a network of “recommended papers”!
3. If any recommended papers are relevant, add those to your project
4. ResearchRabbit then generates even better recommendations – like a “feedback loop”!
5. Finally, save your project so ResearchRabbit can send updates when relevant papers are published!
Signup here! www.researchrabbit.ai/signup
We’re on a mission to empower researchers! We know researchers deserve more – follow along as we build technology that helps you thrive?